My Screenshots/Screenshots ection Request

This is a discussion on My Screenshots/Screenshots ection Request within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by judeeg i like to keep it somewhat clean How did you get your Power control widget to have "blue" instead of the ...

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: My Screenshots/Screenshots ection Request

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    i like to keep it somewhat clean

How did you get your Power control widget to have "blue" instead of the "green" that is really pretty. How did you do all of that? lol

There's several power widgets you can look for that color changers in the settings. I'm using Power Widget by BK Mobility. It's a pay app but I have learned a long time ago some of the best apps are worth paying for. Power Widget has color options and transparency (I really like that) so you can have the BG show through.

As I mentioned before these Developers do alot to make our phones look nice. I think it's only fair to share a couple of dollars with them to help make a living making us happy.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Nah, I like it like that cause ever page is a theme. Media / Social, Homepage / Utilities / Shopping

I like the dock to be something that quick access for something I use constant on any page and don't have to slide through to find it. To me it kinda defeats the purpose of dock apps for quick access if I have to scroll through them like my screens.
    My Homepages are themed as well, but the most-used icons are docked...reason being is you have to slide/scroll something (screen,dock,drawer) so why not the least disruptive: dock. This allows you to stay on a particular homescreen (to use an app's widget for example) while still having quick access to most-used apps...a quick touch to Home gets you back to the control widget instantly, no home screen scrolling. Simply set up your dock links to be similarly themed as your homescreens, and you'll have it committed to memory in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Nah, I like it like that cause ever page is a theme. Media / Social, Homepage / Utilities / Shopping

I like the dock to be something that quick access for something I use constant on any page and don't have to slide through to find it. To me it kinda defeats the purpose of dock apps for quick access if I have to scroll through them like my screens.
    My Homepages are themed as well, but the most-used icons are docked...reason being is you have to slide/scroll something (screen,dock,drawer) so why not the least disruptive: dock. This allows you to stay on a particular homescreen (to use an app's widget for example) while still having quick access to most-used apps...a quick touch to Home gets you back to the control widget instantly, no home screen scrolling. Simply set up your dock links to be similarly themed as your homescreens, and you'll have it committed to memory in no time.
    It's all in preference. For me I don't necessary have to stay on a screen to change icons. I still look at it the same, I'm still having to change from something. I need to make a phone call bam it's there no matter what screen I'm on, but I don't use my camera widget as often. Even if I did, I'd still have to swipe through the docks to get it. There's nothing on my screens that require me to have to have stay on that page other than my hope page, which is as simple as hitting my home button key. So one way or another I'm still having to slide through something to get to something.

You're the opposite of me. You like to have the same screen different quick launch, I like to have different screen same quick launch.

WHY I LOVE ANDROID. There's no Collective. We are individuals. Death to the BORGS ! :killerkenny:
    Androidfied.

Yep..it's a different perspective on the use of screen real estate. When LP gave me a scrolling dock, I realised how silly it was to keep app icons on home screens, which benefit from the bigger, important stuff, pics/widgets/etc. The dock can simply mimic homescreens, which is brilliant...now I need LP to give me more dock screens! LOL!

For the facebook widget i used the apk provided here:
    [Theme] Black Facebook Widget - xda-developers
    And as for the power control i believe that it came that way after installing cyanogenmod 6

here are my screens, i only use 3.

i need a new high res .png of the stock messaging app though, can anyone help me out?

i <3 handcent sms

Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Here are mine! Nothing fancy but I like things simple

Check This Out!

Just a few screens from my current setup.

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Check This Out!

Is this a Swype keyboard? I didn't know Swype had a color option.

I signed up for beta and I am waiting for the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_808 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Check This Out!

Is this a Swype keyboard? I didn't know Swype had a color option.

I signed up for beta and I am waiting for the email.

I'm gonna speculate that it's rooted by the indications at the notification bar that it is. But that is sweet. I wish that was an option to change the colors. I like the HTC on the spacebar.
    Androidfied.

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links