My Screenshots/Screenshots ection Request

This is a discussion on My Screenshots/Screenshots ection Request within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Awesome. Thx for the info!...

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: My Screenshots/Screenshots ection Request

Awesome. Thx for the info!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar

Man I just can't keep one a theme. I love being rooted changing and changing. I wish I would just keep one but it's so hard.
    Androidfied.

Hey Truth,

They look pretty "COOL"
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Hey Truth,

They look pretty "COOL"
    Yeah this by far is my favorite detail wise. Its very detailed and there's ton more things that I didn't post of the Deb's wonderful work. Launcher pro and Beautiful Widgets were the finishing touches.

I chose this over the black version and since I'm very adamant about color coordination I didn't use my black widgets from Launcher Pro
    Androidfied.

rooted Nexus S 4G

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Ok guy's, I have a problem. I thought I was doing really good but I am having trouble with these themes and can not figure out what I am doing wrong.

I have the blueberry ice, Dark Berry & Dark Cherry on my sd card. I can get them all on my phone but only the icons and some widgets. I can't find any of the backgrounds. Do they come with the themes? They look good in the pictures but I don't see them anywhere.

Also my wifi quits when I use any of these. Any idea's what I am doing wrong?Thanks a bunches..

Edited to say that the "WiFi" is working. I couldn't see it up on the bar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Ok guy's, I have a problem. I thought I was doing really good but I am having trouble with these themes and can not figure out what I am doing wrong.

I have the blueberry ice, Dark Berry & Dark Cherry on my sd card. I can get them all on my phone but only the icons and some widgets. I can't find any of the backgrounds. Do they come with the themes? They look good in the pictures but I don't see them anywhere.

Also my wifi quits when I use any of these. Any idea's what I am doing wrong?Thanks a bunches..
    Did you clear you Dalvik Cache before installing? I'm not having any issues.

Also no the backgrounds are not included. They just have them. If you notice on my blueberry it's just something I found on the net. I thought the same thing then just realize the obvious.

Um I would try clearing the Wifi connection and reconnecting. If it doesn't work, I'd restore back to your last Rom Back Up. Then reboot in recovery. Clear Cache. Then go to advance to do a Dalvik Cache Clear. Then install the theme.

This theme is very detailed in what is changed so that could be the problem that's there's some kind of conflict.

Good luck. Let me know.

ps Good win for OU today. Sucka
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post

Also no the backgrounds are not included. They just have them. If you notice on my blueberry it's just something I found on the net. I thought the same thing then just realize the obvious.

Um I would try clearing the Wifi connection and reconnecting. If it doesn't work, I'd restore back to your last Rom Back Up. Then reboot in recovery. Clear Cache. Then go to advance to do a Dalvik Cache Clear. Then install the theme.

This theme is very detailed in what is changed so that could be the problem that's there's some kind of conflict.

Good luck. Let me know.

YES!!!! It was a great game today! I am so proud. lol Thanks Austin!

The wifi is working it just doesn't show up on my status bar for some reason. So I am good there.

Well ok then, thanks so much. I thought all those great looking backgrounds came too. lol I can't wait for the green one to come out. Hope it is a pretty green.

Thanks for helping again! Have a great rest of the week-end!

I forgot to tell you that you did a great job with the theme!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post

Good luck. Let me know.

YES!!!! It was a great game today! I am so proud. lol Thanks Austin!

The wifi is working it just doesn't show up on my status bar for some reason. So I am good there.

Well ok then, thanks so much. I thought all those great looking backgrounds came too. lol I can't wait for the green one to come out. Hope it is a pretty green.

Thanks for helping again! Have a great rest of the week-end!

I forgot to tell you that you did a great job with the theme!
    Thanks about the theme.

Instead of doing a soft reboot, do a hard reboot see if that might clear it. You can still do a Dalvik Cache clear to see if it fix the wifi icon.

Make sure to post pics when you get the chance.
    Androidfied.

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links