anyone switch from palm pre to n1

This is a discussion on anyone switch from palm pre to n1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; just wondering.i just came from palm pre and well as my sig sais..i dont regret it...

Thread: anyone switch from palm pre to n1

anyone switch from palm pre to n1

just wondering.i just came from palm pre and well as my sig sais..i dont regret it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Jvalen View Post
    just wondering.i just came from palm pre and well as my sig sais..i dont regret it
    I didn't come from a Palm Pre, but i think both phones are great little devices. Congrats and welcome to Android.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

Yeah, I just switched from the Palm Pre. I really tried hard to like the Pre, and i think that the idea behind it is good and the WebOS is nice but the hardware is awful! The Pre was just so slow and stuttery it was frustrating to use. I am so amazed and impressed with my Nexus One right now!

I used the Nexus One for 2 or 3 days and then turned on the Pre to look at some notes I had saved there and the difference was amazing! I couldn't wait to get back to my new N1.

Looks like I am an android convert now.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHeart View Post
    Yeah, I just switched from the Palm Pre. I really tried hard to like the Pre, and i think that the idea behind it is good and the WebOS is nice but the hardware is awful! The Pre was just so slow and stuttery it was frustrating to use. I am so amazed and impressed with my Nexus One right now!

I used the Nexus One for 2 or 3 days and then turned on the Pre to look at some notes I had saved there and the difference was amazing! I couldn't wait to get back to my new N1.

If giving the care that andriod is giving , that os could also be a great os! My aunt has one and i like it. Its not android but if i was on sprint id probably get it over the hero.

i'm coming from the pre, my n1 should be arriving tomorrow, i can't wait to start using it! The webos has a lot of potential, but as a previous poster stated, the hardware just wasn't there and the constant updating to get simple features that should have been included from the beginning was starting to wear on me. Can't wait for my N1!

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHeart View Post

If giving the care that andriod is giving , that os could also be a great os! My aunt has one and i like it. Its not android but if i was on sprint id probably get it over the hero.
    I agree with you… if WebOS had a lot of help it could be a great OS. The problem now is that it is lagging behind the android and iphone systems, and its not clear if Palm has the resources to keep up. I hope that Palm can continue to update the OS, but more importantly they need decent hardware to run it on. It is too bad that Palm had to underclock the Pre due to stability issues.

yeah i was gonna get the palm pre plus because im giving my pre to my dad..also had the pixi and i love webos and the idea that they made it more open for devolpers..its good to see it rising and the 3d games are awesome on the palm pre..cant wait to get my n1..coming tommorow at 3pm from fed ex.w0000t

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links