Iphone killer.. That's right, I said it.

This is a discussion on Iphone killer.. That's right, I said it. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Did you see where I said I had both also. I just said its not an iPhone killer. But the Nexus has blazing speed on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iphone killer.. That's right, I said it.

Did you see where I said I had both also. I just said its not an iPhone killer. But the Nexus has blazing speed on 3g.

At this point the iphone has a great advantage... the apps.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnext View Post
    Did you see where I said I had both also. I just said its not an iPhone killer. But the Nexus has blazing speed on 3g.

Respectively, for the record, I was not addressing you or anyone in particular. I was just stating my opinion based on what I've seen so far in these and other forums.

you do have valid points and in comparission like taht it would seem like the iphone would win..honestly though the iphone has been out for alot longer..and if n1 is bringing that much competition in just a week of release imagine what it would be like in around summer time

Like I said I will keep my N1 because I think tweaks and other things will come out for it. But my iPhone 3gs has it beat for the time being and LMcontrol I posted on here also because I was getting sick of seeing that. On another note why wouldn't they put a TV out capability on the N1 that really makes me upset.

People need to understand, this phone just came out. Comparing it to the iPhone 3gs that has been around for how long? Let alone iPhone itself. Just give this phone a year, let more developers create things and I'm willing to bet this phone will be better then the iPhone.

And for people who really care to compare, compare this phone to the first iPhone, considering this is the first nexus1.

Maybe google should just advertise with hippie music and rainbows like apple. Make it trendy to have a nexus. The Iphone is a trend, and trends fade....

No one will ever be a winner in this case. It's all about what people want / like. I for one just hate apple and the way they operate.

awesome! Got Wozzy on board!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links