Nexus One Hong Kong Prices

This is a discussion on Nexus One Hong Kong Prices within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Since Hong Kong is now selling the Nexus One I thought I'd let everyone know about the prices they can find if they want to ...

Thread: Nexus One Hong Kong Prices

Cool Nexus One Hong Kong Prices

Since Hong Kong is now selling the Nexus One I thought I'd let everyone know about the prices they can find if they want to buy one there instead of waiting for one to ship. So if you are in the area or have friends that live in Hong Kong you can ask them.
    There are many places that sell the Nexus One but the one place you will find the most stores selling it is a building called "SINCERE" located in "MONG KOK" on Argyle Street. This place is full of stores selling unlocked new or used cell phones/accessories and the Nexus One is on display in many stores still in the rectangualr white box. The also have screen protectors available and cases too.
    Screen protectors range between $30 to $60hkd so shop and compare. This price includes installation too. Most of the screen protectors are either from Japan or China but why complain since they are dirt cheap.
    Soon the will have extra batteries (OEM or aftermarket) and high capacity batteries too (1500mhz) compared to the (1400mhz) that comes stock with the phone.
    Prices range from $5000hkd to $6000hkd. Similiar pricing to a iPhone 3Gs.
    Hope this helps anyone wanting to buy this phone when in Hong Kong without waiting for Google to ship.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Given the price of buying directly from google is around HK$4400 (including shipping) it's really hard to justify the HK$5k to HK$6k price tag. It does however, mean people can feel the phone in hand before deciding to make the purchase

I have to agree with shadowsky. I live in Hong Kong (as I believe NexusNuckie does), and with the currency conversion, the HKD5,000 to HKD6,000 price is certainly not worth it.. unless you absolutely can not wait.

In Mongkok you also have to be careful.. to be sure you are getting a genuine product. Knock offs and gray market phones are widely available. Let the buyer beware!

Tom

I want to buy Nexus One for 590 USD, if anybody want to sell a new one please contact to me by mail: apple.stuff2009@gmail.com. I'm from Hong Kong

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 2PHKLTD View Post
    I want to buy Nexus One for 590 USD, if anybody want to sell a new one please contact to me by mail: apple.stuff2009@gmail.com. I'm from Hong Kong
    Stop trying to pitch a sale here.....We know you are a dealer in HK. Just buy online for cheaper or go to Sincere in MK and buy it there for what you want to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    Stop trying to pitch a sale here.....We know you are a dealer in HK. Just buy online for cheaper or go to Sincere in MK and buy it there for what you want to pay.
    I'm not dealer, I just don't have a visa card to buy one for me 8-)

Thumbs up

I'm not dealer, I just don't have a visa card to buy one for me 8-)
    Whatever, just go to Mong Kok and buy one there.........all the shops have it.

There is no stock there. That's why I'm writing here!!!

Thumbs up

There is no stock there. That's why I'm writing here!!!
    Yes there is. So now I know you are lieing. My friend just bought one yesterday and most of the stores carry it.

Plus I recognize your e-mail you are using here and you're from Moscow. Isn't that right Mr Ulanbek Mamatov?

I don't like where this thread is headed, so I'm closing it now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links