dialpad voicemail button resets itself

This is a discussion on dialpad voicemail button resets itself within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; when your voicemail is set to google voice... SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SERVICE > select GOOGLE VOICE you will also notice that your ...

Thread: dialpad voicemail button resets itself

dialpad voicemail button resets itself

when your voicemail is set to google voice...

SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SERVICE > select GOOGLE VOICE you will also notice that your "voicemail number" is set to your google voice number in SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL NUMBER

you can now bring up the dialpad of the phone and press the "voicemail" button on the lower-left of the dialpad and it calls your google voice voicemail.

but (when i) completely turn my phone off and back on and then go to the "voicemail button" on the dialpad, it calls my tmobile voicemail. turning the phone completely off & back on resets my voicemail call button

but... when i go to... SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SERVICE > its still set to GOOGLE VOICE and when i go to SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL NUMBER > it still displays my google voice number

i dont know why the phone messes this up after a reset... and the options still all point to google voice ????

the way i fix the "voicemail button" on the dial pad to continue to call my google voicemail is this... i go to SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL NUMBER > and even know it shows my google voice number,, i click on "voicemail number" and it re-sets up

if anyone can explain what i need to do to always keep it calling my google voice voicemail number after i power cycle the phone, please do...
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    when your voicemail is set to google voice...

SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SERVICE > select GOOGLE VOICE you will also notice that your "voicemail number" is set to your google voice number in SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL NUMBER

you can now bring up the dialpad of the phone and press the "voicemail" button on the lower-left of the dialpad and it calls your google voice voicemail.

but (when i) completely turn my phone off and back on and then go to the "voicemail button" on the dialpad, it calls my tmobile voicemail. turning the phone completely off & back on resets my voicemail call button

but... when i go to... SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SERVICE > its still set to GOOGLE VOICE and when i go to SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL NUMBER > it still displays my google voice number

i dont know why the phone messes this up after a reset... and the options still all point to google voice ????

the way i fix the "voicemail button" on the dial pad to continue to call my google voicemail is this... i go to SETTINGS > CALL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL SETTINGS > VOICEMAIL NUMBER > and even know it shows my google voice number,, i click on "voicemail number" and it re-sets up

if anyone can explain what i need to do to always keep it calling my google voice voicemail number after i power cycle the phone, please do...
    Yes this is a issue, i don't think many are aware of this unless they fully use Google voice. Might want to post this in the Google forum.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links