T-Mobile family plan Nexus One?

This is a discussion on T-Mobile family plan Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I just found out you can only get the Nexus One only if your on an individual plan. Is this true? Because i wanted ...

Thread: T-Mobile family plan Nexus One?

T-Mobile family plan Nexus One?

So I just found out you can only get the Nexus One only if your on an individual plan. Is this true? Because i wanted to get the phone but be on a family plan(its ways cheaper in the long run).

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

no,, i got 2 nexus one phones on a family plan.

the only family plans are like this...

for 2 phones, unlimited talk + unlimited web + 750 shared anytime min = $109.00
    for 2 phones, unlimited talk + unlimited web + 1500 shared anytime min = $119.00
    for 2 phones, unlimited talk + unlimited web + unlimited shared anytime min = $139.00
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

I am using my nexus one on a family plan, I already had the plan and had to buy an unlocked for $578., sadly.

Well i know you can do it on an unlocked phone or if you buy it at full price i want to know if you can upgrade it with 2 year contract but onto a family plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidfan74 View Post
    i want to know if you can upgrade it with 2 year contract but onto a family plan.
    Why would you wan to have a contract?
    Rooted Nexus One

because it ends up being cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Androidfan74 View Post
    because it ends up being cheaper
    It's cheaper in the long run if you buy it unsubsidized without the contract.

You save $482 over the life of a two year plan

nosugrefneb | Nexus One Pricing, Subsidized vs. Unsubsidized

I think he meant buy it unsubsidised, then get on a 2 year contract family plan.

I actually think there is no unsubsidised, contracted plan on TMobile. It's just either the "buy this phone with the plan for 2 years and you pay more" or the "Bring your own phone and pay us this much a month".
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    I think he meant buy it unsubsidised, then get on a 2 year contract family plan.

I actually think there is no unsubsidised, contracted plan on TMobile. It's just either the "buy this phone with the plan for 2 years and you pay more" or the "Bring your own phone and pay us this much a month".
    You can either go with a contract and get credits for subsidised phone, or go with the cheaper contract free plans and pay more for your phones.

We bought a Cliq a while back and then went with the unlimited talk + unlimited web + 750 shared anytime min for $109.00. The trick is the payments for the phone are spread over 20 months...almost like a 2 year contract.

The good part is I pay about $55 a month for almost unlimited everything. Because most people we know are on T-Mobile we have never gone over 400 minutes a month (and we get 750). I know several Verizon customers who pay $100+ a month, so I'll gladly pay $500 for a phone now and save $45 a month.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links