Where can I get this phone?

This is a discussion on Where can I get this phone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am looking at possibly getting this phone when it is available for Verizon. But I would like to know a few things about availability ...

Thread: Where can I get this phone?

Where can I get this phone?

I am looking at possibly getting this phone when it is available for Verizon. But I would like to know a few things about availability first. It is out for T-Mobile with a contract now right? But I have seen things on various reviews that make it sound like it can only be BOUGHT from Google. How does this work? As far as I know, google has no brick and mortar stores, so it can only be bought online? So does that mean that there is no where that I can go to actually play around with the phone before I buy it? I must trust the reviews only and buy it sight unseen?

What is the difference between the unlocked and locked versions? ( for that matter, what is difference between locked and unlocked phones of any kind? I am pretty new to smartphones)

Any information on how Verizon will handle pricing and plans for it? sell it subsidized with contract cheaper, or full price?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Currently, you can only get it online at Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

Some of your queries can be found at the following link: Ordering - Nexus One Help

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links