-MUST READ- what do you guys think?

This is a discussion on -MUST READ- what do you guys think? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i just looked at the 5 reasons, i didnt read on them... what do you guys think?? Five reasons Google’s gonna kill the Nexus One ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -MUST READ- what do you guys think?

-MUST READ- what do you guys think?

i just looked at the 5 reasons, i didnt read on them... what do you guys think??

Five reasons Google’s gonna kill the Nexus One - The Cody Word - MarketWatch

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyNeXus1 View Post
    i just looked at the 5 reasons, i didnt read on them... what do you guys think??

Five reasons Google’s gonna kill the Nexus One - The Cody Word - MarketWatch
    I think that article is B.S. Google made a great piece of hardware, their is NO reason for them to kill the N1. It will continue growing, advancing and getting better and better. Android is still very very young and has tons of potential. Especially since it is open source.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

That article is one of the largest cesspools of garbage I've read in the internet age!
    The best comment was the one that said "Can I get a blog too?" Hilarious!

Really? One of his five main reason is simply "Nexus One is a stupid name."

Half of the crap I'm reading there are reasons of what HE thinks marketing should be and how things should be this and that. I skimmed through half of his righteous listen-to-me-I-know-it-all before I felt nauseous.

Honestly, majority of the Nexus One bashing posts all seem to stem from the fact that these guys can't handle the brainwashing they received from their iPhones and how a phone totally different phone from what they have somehow is insulting to their mother.

Sorry OP, I've read a good amount of N1 naysay stuff but this one is definitely not a must read.

that made no sense..why would that even be put in one of the top five reasons a product will fail..give me a break

That link is FAIL.

Ugh. I saw that article posted on twitter. Its just bad writing without any support or research. But hey the internet is where we whine about stuff we don't know anything about right?? :/
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I think he left out the top 100 reasons it will succeed. Just remember people, there will always be haters out there. So just brush them off and keep enjoying your phone (hes just mad that he is stuck in a 2 year contract with some other phone company and he can't get the phone.)

google is not competing, they are just doing a open OS, something that will make hardware and software makers improve to follow.
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

mah
    That wasn't a "must read" it was a "if your IQ is too small and needs to be reduced, read this". It seems the author must have proof-read it dozens of times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links