Passwords in the browser

This is a discussion on Passwords in the browser within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; There's a setting in the browser configuration for remembering passwords. How is this feature supposed to work? Is there something I need to do besides ...

Thread: Passwords in the browser

Passwords in the browser

There's a setting in the browser configuration for remembering passwords. How is this feature supposed to work? Is there something I need to do besides checkmarking this option to get the browser to fill in passwords for me?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It will remember your password.... so, when checked, you go back to a web site and enter your login ID the password will appear.

Well, yes, that's what I would have expected, but it doesn't. Taking this site as an example, I navigate to www.nexusoneforum.net/forum, tap in the "User Name" box, type "wmm", tap in the "Password" box, type my password, and tap the "Log in" button. I immediately log out, and then repeat the exercise. I have to type my password every time. How do I get the browser to remember my password and fill it in automatically?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links