1st Day - Impressions

This is a discussion on 1st Day - Impressions within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Got the N1 today! Took the SIM card off my unlocked iPhone 3Gs and had the N1 setup on MobileMe, Win LiveMail and Gmail in ...

Thread: 1st Day - Impressions

1st Day - Impressions

Got the N1 today!

Took the SIM card off my unlocked iPhone 3Gs and had the N1 setup on MobileMe, Win LiveMail and Gmail in no time.

The screen is incredible!

Tried the Marketplace and downloaded Amazon and eBay widgets.

Did I mention the screen is incredible!? My wife saw the new toy being charged and said, what did you buy now? I said N1, and first thing she said was: the screen is very sharp!

As far as issues go: had the Email setup icon cut off half of the text below with only the Em...showing. Was planning to do a hard reset, but decided to just turn phone off and on first. And that did the trick.

Read other post on registering phone on Tmo's network to set to 3G. But reception at home is poor so don't know if the 3G to Edge and back is related to bug or just my reception at home. Will report back later when I'm out and about.

I understand how people say the bottom 4 buttons may require more than 1 press. I found if the finger is placed over the icon well, with a firm press, then it registers fine. Doesn't bother me at all.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome.....Good to hear no issues for ya.

ya the screen is pretty damn good..i mean its so bright aswell (i have mine set at FULL brightness)..its pretty much a damn flashlight

Congrats on the N1! The longer you have it, the better it looks!!
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

The screen is like nothing I have ever seen. Yay OLED! (I'm invested in OLED lol)

Android is really coming into its own with 2.1.

Battery life is remarkably good, by which I mean not all THAT crappy. About the same as I got out of my G1 with the extended battery. Almost 48 hours if Im not using GPS/Maps/Pandora much.

Quote Originally Posted by o2mpx View Post
    y wife saw the new toy being charged and said, what did you buy now? I said N1, and first thing she said was: the screen is very sharp!
    Off topic I know, but I gotta ask you this: you DO realize how darn lucky you are with your spouse, do you? If I came home with something like that without consulting hubby first, and going over household budget and other stuff, there would be HELL to pay! :rofl3:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links