UK VAT: Has anyone got any invoice yet?

This is a discussion on UK VAT: Has anyone got any invoice yet? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Yeah, it's their admin fee for paying up in your absence....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK VAT: Has anyone got any invoice yet?

Yeah, it's their admin fee for paying up in your absence.

Similar thread on another forum that I frequent and a member has posted a scan of their VAT bill. I'll try to link it here (hope the poster from the other forum doesn't mind - there's no info on it that links it to anyone so it should be okay).

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h.../nexus-vat.png

I seem to remember being asked for my VAT number (I'm vat registered) at point of order.

It might explain why some people aren't invoiced if they're buying it through their business.

Any news from anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by flabman View Post
    i'v had my nexus one since 11th of jan now, its amazing! For my nexus one i ended up paying 371.93, thats for shipping, vat, country specific charger the whole shabang, people say not to bother with the country specific charger but do you want an american one with the crappy adapter on the end? chances are some adapters could knacker your nexus one in so better to be safe than sorry, hope this helped if anyone was wondering!
    Just to reassure others: it is NOT possible to knacker your phone by using the US charger in an adapter. Plus, of course, you can use the USB cable in one of these:
    Amazon.co.uk: usb mains adapter

Quote Originally Posted by flabman View Post
    chances are some adapters could knacker your nexus one in so better to be safe than sorry, hope this helped if anyone was wondering!
    How on earth do you figure that, the shaver plugs people are using (myself included) do nothing other than alter the pin-out of the plug. There is no way they could knacker anything.

apparently the VAT bill comes at the end of the month Anyone in the UK got their Nexus One yet? - Page 15 - Android Forums

Quote Originally Posted by strictly86 View Post
    apparently the VAT bill comes at the end of the month Anyone in the UK got their Nexus One yet? - Page 15 - Android Forums
    :rofl3: @ them trying to catch us on pay day.

I just go my invoice from DHL VAT is 63.40 Plus Admission Fee 1.27 total cost 64.67, in we include the phone price of 374. Thats make cost of the phone to be 438.67

Ouch, the initial phone cost for you is 21 more than mine was!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links