Seidio Slim Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio Slim Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I got the email that mine shipped today!...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Seidio Slim Extended Battery for Nexus One

I got the email that mine shipped today!

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

You should have no issue getting the battery if you select FedEx International Priority, provided that there are no customs delay!

Regards,
    I ordered it on the 1st of February and it's already here (in UK) today (4th of Feb). Nice!

Will charge it overnight and see how it's working for me tomorrow.

Wendelius

I ordered mine last week and still have not received it. No email update either on delay. I missed the code and did not get the discount as well. Perhaps the supporting vendor will be kind enough to credit me and update me on my shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat
    I ordered mine last week and still have not received it. No email update either on delay. I missed the code and did not get the discount as well. Perhaps the supporting vendor will be kind enough to credit me and update me on my shipment.
    Hello,

We are sorry about your experience! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat
    Hello,

We are sorry about your experience! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,
    Just sent you a pm. Thanks for the kind reply.

mine is arriving tomorrow. Ordered on the weekend with the code and it shipped Tuesday. Also coming with the Innocase II, having this phone unprotected this long is making me nervous.
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Please post your battery life with these things! If you guys like it than I will buy one too.

I need a Seidio Slim Extended Battery!!!

I will update with my battery life details as soon as it arrives in the mail. I am going to guess that there won't be too much of a difference to notice at 1600 vs 1400.

well they do make the extended battery that will be 2x as much capacity as the original - problem is they don't make a case that fits it since that battery adds 4-5mm of thickness to that part of the phone.

seems like a really bad choice in my opinion to not make a case. some people will not mind the extra thickness. of course some will not want to buy it as the sleekness of the phone is compromised, but others would be ok with it.
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links