Downloading MP3s from Amazon.com

This is a discussion on Downloading MP3s from Amazon.com within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just tried to download an MP3 from Amazon.com. The download failed for some unknown reason and each time I try I get the same ...

Thread: Downloading MP3s from Amazon.com

Downloading MP3s from Amazon.com

I just tried to download an MP3 from Amazon.com. The download failed for some unknown reason and each time I try I get the same result. It looks like I'm out my .99 since Amazone.com will not let me try and download it again from another source as in my desktop computer.

Has anyone got this to work on the Nexus one?

I will never buy another MP3 from Amazon.com again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry its another question rather than answer. I would like to download some free mp3's from Home. They are zipped. when I try to download it says unsupported. Help please. I have them on my pc but it would be nice to download straight to phone.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SerialNerd View Post
    I just tried to download an MP3 from Amazon.com. The download failed for some unknown reason and each time I try I get the same result. It looks like I'm out my .99 since Amazone.com will not let me try and download it again from another source as in my desktop computer.

Has anyone got this to work on the Nexus one?

I will never buy another MP3 from Amazon.com again.
    What did Amazon say?
    Amazon renabled the download and I download it from a computer. You only get ONE chance to download a MP3 from Amazon.com.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2 View Post
    Sorry its another question rather than answer. I would like to download some free mp3's from Home. They are zipped. when I try to download it says unsupported. Help please. I have them on my pc but it would be nice to download straight to phone.
    Thanks
    You might need a .rar file utility (Astro, unRar,etc.), and I believe the default browser rejects .rar...use xScope in the Market, it has tabbed download.

EDIT: Verified! D/l'd a collection from that site using xScope, but still having trouble extracting the .rar file..unRar no joy.
    The file downloaded as .MP3...is has something to do with the downloading page scripting that the Nexus One browser has a problem with.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links