To little to late????

This is a discussion on To little to late???? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Verizon iPhone unveiling next week? - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Brainstorm Tech a bit late to the party and perhaps a despret move in light ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To little to late????

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar

To little to late????

Verizon iPhone unveiling next week? - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Brainstorm Tech

a bit late to the party and perhaps a despret move in light of androids success.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by im a android but thats ok View Post
    Verizon iPhone unveiling next week? - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Brainstorm Tech

a bit late to the party and perhaps a despret move in light of androids success.
    Lol June 2011. That is really late. I doubt they'll announce this next week. Announcing a product that is coming a year and a half later?

Oh boy what about all the people who already went android? I guess a lot of people are going to being paying some hefty bills to upgrade to the iPhone. lol
    PDA's to Windows Mobile to Android... G1 to Cliq to Nexus One

Verizons 3g data is already hella expensive. I cant imagine how much 4g going to be lol

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Verizons 3g data is already hella expensive. I cant imagine how much 4g going to be lol
    +1 I was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Its still only 3G.
    The 4G only means 4th generation Iphone

iPhone 4G will be this June, 2010
    iPhone 4GS will be in 2011

Anyone have AT&T stock? Sell now.

P.S. You know what else is coming to Verizon? Nexus One. So fear not Androiders.

P.P.S. It will be nice when the day arrives when ALL phones will be available on ALL carriers - so the customer can choose where they go based on price, coverage and customer service.

P.P.P.S. Where I live I have great T-Mobile coverage, and T-Mobile has great rates - so no changing to Verizon for me... As a side note, in the building where I work, I get full bars on 3G, my coworker who has the iPhone has no service inside..... so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Oh boy what about all the people who already went android? I guess a lot of people are going to being paying some hefty bills to upgrade to the iPhone. lol
    I just got rid of my iPhone 3GS to get a N1 and well, I am incredibly happy! I really don't think I will be upgrading. Then again, that's just my opinion, and I'm nearly completely sold on the N1! Way more efficient than that silly ol' iPhone...

Oh I thought 4g as in a LTE iPhone.

Yes there is 4G ...Sprint has it. Iphone is 4G...4th Generation it doesn't support 4G Not hard to search online and find an answer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links