Any status on this product?

This is a discussion on Any status on this product? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I got a buddy who has something like the Innocase II Surface. Is there any status on how much longer it will be before it's ...

Thread: Any status on this product?

Any status on this product?

I got a buddy who has something like the Innocase II Surface. Is there any status on how much longer it will be before it's available? I'm pretty much waiting to see when this combo comes out:

Innocase II Surface Combo, Black

Thanks!
    PDA's to Windows Mobile to Android... G1 to Cliq to Nexus One

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you Emailed Seidio?

Junior Member icebrg1978_nexusone's Avatar
    I contacted Seido and they reported that if all goes will be receiving there shipment next week.

Here is the convo

Duane Gough: is there an ETA on when
    Innocase™ II Surface Combo - Ash Grey will be available?
    You are next in queue. We will be with you in just a moment.
    Christina: Hello! Thank you for contacting Seidio Online! How can I help you today?
    Christina: Which phone model are you looking for?

Duane Gough: sorry the nexus one
    Christina: One moment while I look up the production schedule
    Duane Gough: ok thanks
    Christina: If all goes as planned we are looking at a shipment coming in sometime next week.

Hello All,

Thank you for your interest in our products! The Innocase & Holster Combo should be available in early February with Pre Orders to start very soon! Sign up at our site or keep checking back for product updates!

Regards,

Thanks everyone for the updates. As much as I like my invisible guard I would rather a better external protector.

I'm signed up for the emails but I guess I'm too lazy to try and get in touch with seidio myself. lol

Innocase II Surface Combo for the Nexus One

Seidio's Innocase Holster Combo includes the Innocase II and Innocase Holster. Crafted from a hard yet flexible material, the Innocase II provides an amazingly thin layer of protection without adding the excessive bulk of other cases. It consists of interlocking top and bottom pieces that fit your phone precisely, and Seidio's signature soft touch finish provides a great feel and better grip without attracting lint. The Innocase Holster is based on the same design as Seidio's original Spring Clip version, but is made a bit larger to accommodate our Innocases. A durable spring clip holds your device securely in place, and then lifts for quick access. Both the felt liner and the face-in design protect your screen from scratches and exposure to outside elements. Innocase Holsters can be worn in any one of seven different positions, ranging between horizontal and vertical. Seidio's Innocase II Holster Combo is the ultimate carry solution for your device.

Innocase II:

- 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    - Crafted from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating - Unique slide-in design consists of top and bottom interlocking pieces that fit your device precisely
    - Felt liner on the inside provides addtional protection against scratches
    - Precision cutouts for ports and controls

Innocase Holster:

- Unique spring clip lifts for quick access and easy removal
    - Adjustable swivel belt clip with 7 rotating angles
    - Felt liner and face-in design protect your phone from outside elements
    - Easy access to connectors and function keys
    - Designed specifically for Seidio Innocases

Now Available for Pre Order!
    Innocase II Surface Combo, Black

I wish this product had come out sooner before my N1 got dropped and broke...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I wish this product had come out sooner before my N1 got dropped and broke...
    :'( was it insured? was it unrooted so you can return it? I hope so, i feel sorry for you dude...
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insured yes and not rooted... but I'm still waiting for the replacement because insurance says they are backordered.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links