Google Voice and Google Wave?

This is a discussion on Google Voice and Google Wave? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; you can now. As of today, google has announced it is no longer by invite. It is now available for everyone. www.wave.google.com It really is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Voice and Google Wave?

you can now. As of today, google has announced it is no longer by invite. It is now available for everyone. www.wave.google.com

It really is cool

Got wave on my computer but not on my phone

The one thing about Google wave is I do not have enough people working with it in order to get its full capabilities and functions, hell I cant even test it out because of the limited amount of people I know working with it.

So I propose this, does anyone want to start a Wave, it will be sort of a test run, to get our tech minds to understand google wave better so then we can "spread the word" better. I totally plan on telling my boss about google wave. Send me your google wave accounts and I will start a wave!!
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    The one thing about Google wave is I do not have enough people working with it in order to get its full capabilities and functions, hell I cant even test it out because of the limited amount of people I know working with it.

So I propose this, does anyone want to start a Wave, it will be sort of a test run, to get our tech minds to understand google wave better so then we can "spread the word" better. I totally plan on telling my boss about google wave. Send me your google wave accounts and I will start a wave!!
    A Wave has been created, a member messaged me with their wave account. Anyone looking to join either message or post your account on this thread.
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links