Anyone know when Adobe Flash player will be available?

This is a discussion on Anyone know when Adobe Flash player will be available? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Believe me, I tried Flash Lite on a few phones and the ability to see sites with flash is OK but is slow and not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know when Adobe Flash player will be available?

Believe me, I tried Flash Lite on a few phones and the ability to see sites with flash is OK but is slow and not capable viewing all sites. Hope they make Flash 10.1 available soon for download in Android Market soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    Believe me, I tried Flash Lite on a few phones and the ability to see sites with flash is OK but is slow and not capable viewing all sites. Hope they make Flash 10.1 available soon for download in Android Market soon.
    I think its better than nothing. However what I'm worried about is the loading time for pages, it'll probably increase by a lot. But the snapdragon will help a lot in this situation.

I think that a lot of smartphones in the future will come with at least 600 or more in prcessing power to be able to harness the ever growing demand of downloaded apps and games. Also a lot of websites are filled with rich graphics that require better and more powerful smartphones to handle the downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    I think that a lot of smartphones in the future will come with at least 600 or more in prcessing power to be able to harness the ever growing demand of downloaded apps and games. Also a lot of websites are filled with rich graphics that require better and more powerful smartphones to handle the downloads.
    Yup and the NX1 is well prepared.

Have a look here at adobe's website. They talk about the prerelease of flash 10.1 and demo it in a video running on the Nexus1.

Which makes it annoying that we have to wait unit q2 of the year when the developers are already toying around with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Which makes it annoying that we have to wait unit q2 of the year when the developers are already toying around with it.
    ah yes, but think of the goodness that will emanate from the fingers of those talented devs!!!!

flash games, come to Daddy!!!!

Looks like the Nexus will be getting flash around the middle of February....Flash has said they would release it first for the Nexus One due to the capabilities of it's processor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links