Did you get you phone engraved? Why or why not?

This is a discussion on Did you get you phone engraved? Why or why not? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I truly think this is an awesome option for Google to offer. Not only can you make your home screen(s) your own but also the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you get you phone engraved? Why or why not?

Did you get you phone engraved? Why or why not?

I truly think this is an awesome option for Google to offer. Not only can you make your home screen(s) your own but also the phone itself. Did you get your's engraved? If so, let's see some pics. If not, why didn't you? Let's show some iFans what a beautiful smartphone really looks like.

P.S...sorry Jobs!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No I didn't... seemed pointless to me + less resale in the future.

I didnt get it engraved as I wanted it delivered as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    No I didn't... seemed pointless to me + less resale in the future.
    This was the answer I'd figured I'd get. Because when the N2 comes out (whatever big G will call it) you want to be able to sell it fast. I don't think someone would want RINtastik's old N1. Lol. But that would be so cool. I want to see if someone has. Pics plz if you have.
    And alphawave7...I know what you mean. That wait can be a killer bro.

I wanted mine as quickly as possible, so I didnt get it, although I thought it was a really nice feature to have.

Got mine engraved, I'm like if it paid about 550, it is going to be all about me :-). What was cool, it was shipped the same day I ordered.

didnt get it engraved.

I wanted to but the reason I didn't (I'm going abroad next week) so didn't want to be away if the delivery's held up.

I would have my Date of Birth and the city I was born in Engraved along with each half of my nick name on the left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by gentlemont View Post
    Got mine engraved, I'm like if it paid about 550, it is going to be all about me :-). What was cool, it was shipped the same day I ordered.
    What! That's insane bro. I always pray that I have something shipped the same day. Are you somewhere close to there production facility? Take some pics. We'd love to see what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tylawdaboss View Post
    And alphawave7...I know what you mean. That wait can be a killer bro.
    Precisely! I was logged into the /phone page on one tab, and following the N1 release conference tweets on another tab, and was ordering during it's unveiling...no way was I gonna wait extra days! :rofl3: Oh, and I played hookie from work the next day, stayed home to welcome the new 'baby'! /just slightly obsessed...
    Hey, gadget lust can do that to you. I too am guilty. This phone is going to be a game changer. Mark my words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links