Exclusive!: 10% Off Your Entire Purchase of $50+ From Seidio Online!

This is a discussion on Exclusive!: 10% Off Your Entire Purchase of $50+ From Seidio Online! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You know, they don't HAVE to do ANYTHING for us. You DO know that, don't you?...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive!: 10% Off Your Entire Purchase of $50+ From Seidio Online!

You know, they don't HAVE to do ANYTHING for us. You DO know that, don't you?

yes but they want our business. its simple marketing. and I dont HAVE to buy from them either! its a rip for them to make us 5 cents away from the discount and to have to add another product to my cart. they are quite aware if this because it makes them more money. but must people want the product and the discount so bad they will get something else.
    so I wont buy from them. simple as that.and alot of other people here feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    so I wont buy from them. simple as that.
    It's also called "marketing". Every buy anything for $4.99 and think "wow, under 5 bucks"? Or how about WalMart's famous 4.89?

You have every right to decide not to buy from them. But, IMHO, rudely bashing the forum's ONLY sponsoring vendor like that is...well....gauche.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    so I wont buy from them. simple as that.
    It's also called "marketing". Every buy anything for $4.99 and think "wow, under 5 bucks"? Or how about WalMart's famous 4.89?

You have every right to decide not to buy from them. But, IMHO, rudely bashing the forum's ONLY sponsoring vendor like that is...well....gauche.
    yes its marketing, i mentioned that. I was stating the obvious. Alot of people noticed the 5 cents to 50.00 issue and mentioned it here.

I was not really bashing. Just telling seido to fix that because some people only want the case. And FYI they're sponsoring this site to advertise here. Also simple marketing. They pay a fee to post there banner and the traffic from this site gets directed to them. Im sure they are sponsors of other phone forum sites as well for all they're products

If i want to bash i can bash. Im sure they dont mind the publicity at all. All that means is that more people know there name and check them out.

make it for 49.95 so I dont feel ripped off having to add another item in my cart
    It's called an incentive. Not everyone will give you 10% off for sh*ts and giggles. You want to get the discount, they want you to spend more money. Not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by floridasrt View Post
    make it for 49.95 so I dont feel ripped off having to add another item in my cart
    It's called an incentive. Not everyone will give you 10% off for sh*ts and giggles. You want to get the discount, they want you to spend more money. Not rocket science.
    yup exactly

Whats the incentive? You order there most popular product for $49.95 and you have to buy the cheapest item to go along with it which is more than $5 to get 10% off. Did i mention that other product you order is something that you didn't need or want. This sales tatic is aimed to make you think your saving when your spending more money which would be a scam. Now you can defend the company all you want...We will all read, but very few will respond to you defend a rip-off and a 1930 comparison to a rocket scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post

Whats the incentive?
    Ummmm.... 10% off maybe? Sorry, stopped reading your reply after I got to this point.

Anyways...

Thanks Seido for running this promotion. This just paid for my shipping and then some

I had to go to the principles office. I didn't realize this company was paying for ad space. I retract all my statements about them.

Private Message

Ok, time to settle down

in the Seidio thread. Your use of the term "rip-off" is a bit cavalier, to say the least. I think that the company has shown themselves to be very consumer oriented, and has responded to may instances of issues with our group's very few complaints.

Nobody is forcing you to buy anything from them. And since you retain the ability to make that choice, "rip-off" is an inappropriate term. As such, I'm going to consider your continued use of it to be "use of insulting language"; and for that, I'm issuing a formal warning/infraction.

So, knock it off and maintain a friendly and dignified position here, or you won't be here long.

Understood?

WERA689

So you want to take it public, eh? Fine.

First, I have absolutely no idea what the arrangement is between the Admins and Seidio. Frankly, it's none of my business.

Second, supporting vendor(s) are also forum users. Ergo, they deserve the same respect and consideration that ALL our forum users expect and deserve. This standard of decorum is clearly stated in our Terms of Use, that you accepted when you signed on here.

Bottom line is this: you can demonstrate a minimum level of civility and respect for the rest of our members, or you can be removed. At this point, the choice is entirely yours. Do with it what you will.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links