Exclusive!: 10% Off Your Entire Purchase of $50+ From Seidio Online!

This is a discussion on Exclusive!: 10% Off Your Entire Purchase of $50+ From Seidio Online! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by WERA689 So you want to take it public, eh? Fine. First, I have absolutely no idea what the arrangement is between the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exclusive!: 10% Off Your Entire Purchase of $50+ From Seidio Online!

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    So you want to take it public, eh? Fine.

First, I have absolutely no idea what the arrangement is between the Admins and Seidio. Frankly, it's none of my business.

Second, supporting vendor(s) are also forum users. Ergo, they deserve the same respect and consideration that ALL our forum users expect and deserve. This standard of decorum is clearly stated in our Terms of Use, that you accepted when you signed on here.

Bottom line is this: you can demonstrate a minimum level of civility and respect for the rest of our members, or you can be removed. At this point, the choice is entirely yours. Do with it what you will.

You are almost 60 and arguing with me over respect on the internet? How childish is that! Was it the comment about 1930? You choose to loose respect by threatening me! You can be a Super Duper Mod, but don't ever talk to me like i am your child. If i feel a product is cheap or a rip-off, I as many will voice an opinion. You want to do as you want to do, not as a contributor to Nexus Forums. That's great i see you have removed spam off the site, but don't remove members because of there opinion.

Will you edit this post as you did the last one 2 hrs ago..I guess few will see.

I removed my birthdate from the PM you posted.

There are ways to state your case, and there are ways to simply ***** like a child. Your choice is obvious.

Enjoy your vacation.

To the posters, This is a company, and you have a right to buy or not buy. Bashing a company because they offer a discount, well, I have never seen such a thing. Especially when it is a standard discount you see at a majority of places and websites. If they made it 49.95, there would be people who want it for 49.90. There will always be people unhappy, but the majority of people will be happy to have one, when none was previously offered!

Thanks Seido, there are plenty of us who are very appreciative of this discount. ESPECIALLY for those of us interested in that new battery for the Nexus One.
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasusrider View Post
    To the posters, This is a company, and you have a right to buy or not buy. Bashing a company because they offer a discount, well, I have never seen such a thing. Especially when it is a standard discount you see at a majority of places and websites. If they made it 49.95, there would be people who want it for 49.90. There will always be people unhappy, but the majority of people will be happy to have one, when none was previously offered!

Thanks Seido, there are plenty of us who are very appreciative of this discount. ESPECIALLY for those of us interested in that new battery for the Nexus One.
    x1000!!

I ordered the combo case/spring clip and 1600 battery late last night. And it shipped out today and says I should recieve it by Friday with standard Fedex shipping. Can't ask for quicker processing than that, plus the 10% paid for shipping and then some. Thanks again Seido!!! Will post up a review on case combo and battery after a few days of testing.

because of the discount, I ordered 2 batteries, a holster and skin, and a dock. I saved $22 with the 10% discount. Very nice.

The only bad news is I fear the batteries will make the phone not fit the holster..we shall see
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just got mine in today and loving it. best case by far that I have used. also got a battery and a dock. All the products i received were great. Will probably end up making another purchase this week or next. Thank you Seidio for the great deals on great products. For anyone looking into Seidio unable to decide weather you should spend a little more on these products, they are defiantly worth it. and Seidio seems to be offering deals and discounts often.

Wow, I apologize to the community and seido for starting this. It was not intending to start an argument. I just felt it sucked that someone couldn't get just the case because there 5cents off. BUT that's besides the point. The point is that I bought the super battery and used the discount! Thank you seido!

Sux for me I ordered mine and didn't see this discount!!

Quote Originally Posted by dadon1 View Post
    Sux for me I ordered mine and didn't see this discount!!
    Same. Just ordered it 15 minutes ago. Oh well. My fault, not theirs.

The combo cases are 49.95 and and you have to order 50.00 or more to get 10%..:rofl3: 5 cents short from your discount..You end of paying more! RIP-OFF. If you agree in greed and cheating people then support all there products by all means!
    Wow!:rofl3:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links