Squaretrade Insurance

This is a discussion on Squaretrade Insurance within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have Pemco Home Owners Insurance . Of course they will cover the phone. However there is a $500.00 deductable. Square trade is a good ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squaretrade Insurance

Question Check your renters insurance, and home owners insurance

I have Pemco Home Owners Insurance. Of course they will cover the phone. However there is a $500.00 deductable. Square trade is a good offer, but they do not cover Theft, or Loss. So they are out. Asurion Cell phone Insurance wants to give you a refubished Nexus one, but there aren't any. They want you to buy a new phone, and send them the bill for which they will deduct $130.00 I am looking at Ensquared Cell Insurance Compare Phone Insurance with Ensquared's Cell Phone Insurance Calculator They have a comparible cost, and coverage. With a lot of information on lost, or stolen. There bottom line recommendation is to buy a two year coverage from Square Trade, not them. The problem is Square Trade's disclaim, do not cover lost, or stolen. Just spills, water,Immersion, Mechanical, or Electrical Failure. It's $59.00 for two years witha $50.00 deductable. Cell Phone Insurance Alternative | Cellphone Insurance Alternative | Cell Phone Warranty | Cellphone Warranty | SquareTrade Warranties

Quote Originally Posted by sluggertimm View Post
    I have Pemco Home Owners Insurance. Of course they will cover the phone. However there is a $500.00 deductable. Square trade is a good offer, but they do not cover Theft, or Loss. So they are out. Asurion Cell phone Insurance wants to give you a refubished Nexus one, but there aren't any. They want you to buy a new phone, and send them the bill for which they will deduct $130.00 I am looking at Ensquared Cell Insurance Compare Phone Insurance with Ensquared's Cell Phone Insurance Calculator They have a comparible cost, and coverage. With a lot of information on lost, or stolen. There bottom line recommendation is to buy a two year coverage from Square Trade, not them. The problem is Square Trade's disclaim, do not cover lost, or stolen. Just spills, water,Immersion, Mechanical, or Electrical Failure. It's $59.00 for two years witha $50.00 deductable. Cell Phone Insurance Alternative | Cellphone Insurance Alternative | Cell Phone Warranty | Cellphone Warranty | SquareTrade Warranties
    I just put a reminder on my calender near the 90 day mark. I want to make sure I'm going to keep the phone long term before dropping $115 more. I also wait when squaretrade sends me a 30% or more coupon. They're always running some kind of special.

I do like SquareTrade, and I have warranties on my washer and dryer (5 years) and vacuum cleaner (3 years) with them. It's much cheaper than retail versions.

I also like the fact that you fax in your receipt, and they "store" it for you. All available in one place. How many of us have bought warranties and forgot about them/lost paperwork?!? Of course, I bet a lot of people buy squaretrade warranties and forget to fax receipts in, and then lose them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links