Ive been waiting too long

This is a discussion on Ive been waiting too long within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I finally get to order my phone 12am PST Probably wont get it until Tues but I cant wait to start my new biz. This ...

Thread: Ive been waiting too long

Ive been waiting too long

I finally get to order my phone 12am PST

Probably wont get it until Tues but I cant wait to start my new biz. This phone is going to keep me on top of my **** and get me ahead of the game.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dommmit so im chilling in my room and I look over and out my window and a FedEx truck is parked there chilling. <-- Hes parked on a street about 100 yards over a bridge from me just have a good view in back yard.

Get off your lunch break and come to my house!! I have a tip waiting and you dont even know it

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSon88 View Post
    dommmit so im chilling in my room and I look over and out my window and a FedEx truck is parked there chilling. <-- Hes parked on a street about 100 yards over a bridge from me just have a good view in back yard.

Get off your lunch break and come to my house!! I have a tip waiting and you dont even know it
    hahahaha

P.S. Edit your original post next time, don't double-post
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links