my perfect car charger solution

This is a discussion on my perfect car charger solution within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; here is my perfect car charging solution... i bought the "Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal" from ebay for $12.88 free shipping. here is the OFFICIAL link ...

Thread: my perfect car charger solution

my perfect car charger solution

here is my perfect car charging solution...

i bought the "Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal" from ebay for $12.88 free shipping.

here is the OFFICIAL link to the Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal.. Griffin Technology: PowerJolt Dual Universal -

here is the EBAY link to the Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal.. Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal 2 USB iPhone 3G 3GS - eBay (item 250532403165 end time Feb-15-10 11:35:46 PST)

then you can either use the usb wire that came with your phone or in my case i wanted a shorter one.. so i bought a 1.5ft wire from monoprice.com for $1

the name of the wire on monoprice is: USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated)

here is a link to the wire (in all sizes) you need on monoprice... HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

and a cool thing about monoprice.com is that you can pay for items with your paypal acct.. so you dont have to be nervous about entering credit card info.

enjoy...
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    here is my perfect car charging solution...

i bought the "Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal" from ebay for $12.88 free shipping.

here is the OFFICIAL link to the Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal.. Griffin Technology: PowerJolt Dual Universal -

here is the EBAY link to the Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal.. Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal 2 USB iPhone 3G 3GS - eBay (item 250532403165 end time Feb-15-10 11:35:46 PST)

then you can either use the usb wire that came with your phone or in my case i wanted a shorter one.. so i bought a 1.5ft wire from monoprice.com for $1

the name of the wire on monoprice is: USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated)

here is a link to the wire (in all sizes) you need on monoprice... HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

and a cool thing about monoprice.com is that you can pay for items with your paypal acct.. so you dont have to be nervous about entering credit card info.

enjoy...
    From monoprice i also bought a griffin like charger, but it is only 1 usb on it, an i also bought 5 3ft and 5 1.5 ft so i can have 2 cables in car, 2 cables where i work and the spares at home for whatever reason.

I'll be definitely getting this one. I'd be much more comfortable charging mine w/ this than some no name brand. Especially being able to charge two phones at once!

monoprice ftw! Yesterday I got my shipment of two three foot micro usb, one six foot micro usb, two car chargers, two 3.5mm make to make audio cables, and another adapter I needed for $14 shipped!
    Rooted Nexus One

hi, this griffin powerjolt give 5v or 12v? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxinates View Post
    hi, this griffin powerjolt give 5v or 12v? thanks

Output from the griffin powerjolt will be 5v x2.

Edit: 0.5A x2

Is it a 1 amp or .5 amp charger?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links