Pink Track Ball

This is a discussion on Pink Track Ball within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by samy813 I am very happy to have such a unique phone. I am a female and I do happen to love pink. ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pink Track Ball

"Pink" Trackball

Quote Originally Posted by samy813 View Post
    I am very happy to have such a unique phone. I am a female and I do happen to love pink. I would imagine that if I was a man and got a phone with a pink track ball I wouldn't be as happy, gender oriented or not.

I still can't believe though that I am the only person who got a Nexus with a different colored track ball....

Did you ever figure this out?
    If not, the track ball is probably purple. Its a notification that you've a message in your Yahoo! inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by afro_diva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samy813 View Post
    I am very happy to have such a unique phone. I am a female and I do happen to love pink. I would imagine that if I was a man and got a phone with a pink track ball I wouldn't be as happy, gender oriented or not.

I still can't believe though that I am the only person who got a Nexus with a different colored track ball....

Did you ever figure this out?
    If not, the track ball is probably purple. Its a notification that you've a message in your Yahoo! inbox.
    when she posted this we didn't have colors for notification, just white
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links