Can I have a Nexone one On AT&T?

This is a discussion on Can I have a Nexone one On AT&T? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by LMControl Yes, I currently have AT&T service and a Nexus One, obviously with Edge data when I'm away from home or not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I have a Nexone one On AT&T?

Quote Originally Posted by LMControl View Post
    Yes, I currently have AT&T service and a Nexus One, obviously with Edge data when I'm away from home or not near a WiFi connection.
    has your plan with AT&T changed at all??

i have a family plan with my brother .. both have (iphones) bith have unlimited internet and email .. does my att plan change at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by vze4yrte View Post
    Yes, I currently have AT&T service and a Nexus One, obviously with Edge data when I'm away from home or not near a WiFi connection.

i have a family plan with my brother .. both have (iphones) bith have unlimited internet and email .. does my att plan change at all ?

Hmm I'm not sure if I understand your post correctly, but are you saying that both you and your brother have unlimited data plan? if so - is it edge or 3g? If you have 3g plan you might want to consider dropping that plan and get the regular $15 unlimited data plan ( edge ) so you'll save some money.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vze4yrte View Post

Hmm I'm not sure if I understand your post correctly, but are you saying that both you and your brother have unlimited data plan? if so - is it edge or 3g? If you have 3g plan you might want to consider dropping that plan and get the regular $15 unlimited data plan ( edge ) so you'll save some money.
    its fine .. i did some forum search and read that if you have unlimited family data plan u are straight..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links