app store purchase question?

This is a discussion on app store purchase question? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; so if i download an app that i pay for,, can i download it again for free? is it forever attached to my google checkout ...

Thread: app store purchase question?

app store purchase question?

so if i download an app that i pay for,, can i download it again for free? is it forever attached to my google checkout acct? like if i later in life get a different android phone. or if i need to send this one in for repair and i get a different one back.

this is how the "app store" works for my ipod touch, so i keep a master list of ALL the apps i paid for.

thx, jay
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes. You can download the app for as long as you like - onto any number of android phones too (or at least I've not heard of there being a limit).

No need to keep a list. When you go into the market everything you've previously purchased will be listed at the top.

The only limitation I have seen is the Phone has to use the same gmail account as the app was purchased on.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links