Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid

This is a discussion on Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; And that's fine by us...vast majority of us are delighted with the N1....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid

And that's fine by us...vast majority of us are delighted with the N1.

Best phone I have ever had!!!!!!

Then there should be no complaints then.....about anything regarding this phone. It will get better..

wmm
    Sorry to hear about your brother's experience, but count me among the people who are glad we went ahead and bought it now instead of later. Yes, it's always risky to buy version 1.0 of anything, but the only significant issue I have with the phone is the lack of bluetooth voice dialing. Apart from that, I'm very happy with the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    TBH I haven't had one problem with my N1, no problems with the camera, 3g or anything. Second of all, you can go ahead and wait till it is 99$ but by then the next latest and greatest phone will be out, the rest of us will have the new geek toy and you will be left out.
    Don't need to keep up with the Jones. Not a priority in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by wmm View Post
    Sorry to hear about your brother's experience, but count me among the people who are glad we went ahead and bought it now instead of later. Yes, it's always risky to buy version 1.0 of anything, but the only significant issue I have with the phone is the lack of bluetooth voice dialing. Apart from that, I'm very happy with the phone.
    Your right, it just sucks to see a promising phone with so many issues in the beginning. Google is a good company and I await the improvements.

best phone i ever used... better than iphone 3gs for sure...

i'm lucky that i dun have any bugs mentioned by some people here... 3g is perfect in my country.. camera is working superb.. wad other bugs are there??

so far so good and i'm loving it...

just a video comparing iphone and nexus one screen quality...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfUmVd_hpNU[/ame]

Wow the screen looks fantastic. As far as getting the first version of a phone is great you get to show off to everyone LOL. But even if you were to wait that is not to say that you wouldn't get the bad phone out of a batch. Some times sh*t happens

The way they are going to work out the kinks is with software updates and the kinks are minor and i predict 90% of them will be fixed on the next update. As a person like me I have no patients and if i wait i won't even want it later down the road. If for some god awful reason its hardware problem they will have a recall on those that are having the problem. So its almost a win win situation best phone i have owned and ive had a lot of phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnnee View Post
    My brother has one and has regretted it ever since. I hear more complaints about that phone then anything else.
    Out of curiosity: does your brother regret it because of hearsay, or because he experiences actual problems?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links