Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid

This is a discussion on Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I had a iphone 3gs before the nexus one, the 3gs was a lot less hassle, it was much smoother and was easy to live ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid

I had a iphone 3gs before the nexus one, the 3gs was a lot less hassle, it was much smoother and was easy to live with. But I still love the nexus one more. Bugs are what come with being on the bleeding edge of technology.

I love it when people who have no experience with a device other than what they heard from a "brother" or "friend" go and post in forums about how bad it is and trying to make people not want to buy it.

Just because you don't want it doesn't mean we don't love the phone. The flaws in the phone are almost 99% software and will be fixed soon. Just because you don't have it you don't need you get all butthurt. Buttttt I guess this is the internet.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    I love it when people who have no experience with a device other than what they heard from a "brother" or "friend" go and post in forums about how bad it is and trying to make people not want to buy it.

Just because you don't want it doesn't mean we don't love the phone. The flaws in the phone are almost 99% software and will be fixed soon. Just because you don't have it you don't need you get all butthurt. Buttttt I guess this is the internet.
    These are the people looking for reasons not to buy it. I guess i can kind of see where they are coming from since you cant get the device on hand. Like me I took a leap and got windows 7 on release date knowing that i may have some issues, which i did but i worked around them and better understood the operating system. Which now makes me a well rounded person on how to work threw kinks threw things. As for the phone its damn near perfect with a few bugs. Watch your videos, there is a whole team just at google working on this phone alone which is giving it 100 % attention and if you never owned an Android phone before you will probably get more updates on this phone then you have on any other device you have ever owned.

I was one of the first to get the Nexus One and I love it best phone I ever had. I have no issues with the phone it works just as I expected it to work. My daughter has an iphone 3GS on AT&T and it always drops calls if she is on them more then 10 minutes I have yet to drop a call. She is now thinking about getting her a Nexus One since she has been able to play with mine. Best move I ever did getting this phone.

I totally understand there are folks that cannot accept first-adopter nuisances, and that's just fine, nothing wrong with that..takes all kinds to make the world go around. I think those that regret, or have 'drama' about a brand new device went into the purchase with unreasonable expectations of perfection and/or are simply prone to drama with everything they do. If I were unhappy with the phone, I'd simply exercise my return policy and move on...no reason to go and try to rain on everyone else's parade...I'm just not that cynical. I watch feedback very carefully before jumping on some brand new widgets, but when it comes to tech I have been waiting for for years, I have no qualms about jumping aboard early, warts and all!

f***in hater!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I dont even know why i came in this thread....I always buy things when they first come out! OP you stick with a flip phone and we will enjoy the Nexus. Then we will get the nexus 2-3-4-5-6 ...And im sure when apple comes out with a iphone 4th quarter some of us will jump over there as well..

I had this one, and it was first-rate!

I had this one too...it was an UPGRADE from my first bag phone, which was easily 3 times bigger/heavier than this one!

I bought mine on Friday the 8th and got it the next Monday! Best phone I've ever had! It was either the iPhone 3GS or the Nexus. I wanted the Fastest Most Powerful phone on the market. So I got a Nexus!
    :nexusx:Proud new owner of Nexus One as of 1/11/10
    Unlocked Rooted
    Amon-RA recovery v1.7.0(Cyanogen Mod Version)
    Cyanogen Mod LATEST! (Beta or Stable)
    Baked In MoDaCo's Kitchen!
    NexTHEME
    Helix Launcher2
    16GB Class 6 MicroSD

Twitter @Gr8gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by gr8gorilla View Post
    I bought mine on Friday the 8th and got it the next Monday! Best phone I've ever had! It was either the iPhone 3GS or the Nexus. I wanted the Fastest Most Powerful phone on the market. So I got a Nexus!
    Hey, and no iTunes bloatware required!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links