Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid

This is a discussion on Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I would have waited till all the kinks have been fixed and then purchased it....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid

Buying this phone on 1st roll out is stupid

I would have waited till all the kinks have been fixed and then purchased it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

And missed out on all the fun I've had since I got it? No way. All phones have faults...N1's are minor.

Just like the IPhone and those users paid a premium for a phone now going for 99.00...I will sit back and watch the fall out and wait till they get better at everything. I won't pay for something to deal with the drama behind it. Once the kinks are out...THEN I would buy it. T-Mobile has good service, but if the phone isn't through them exclusively, your screwed on Warranty. Good Luck with that....

Not worried in the least. More worried about dropping it down a storm drain while crossing a street in a hurry...it's so small...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnnee View Post
    I would have waited till all the kinks have been fixed and then purchased it.
    Do you own one?

Without those that bought it you wouldn't be able to get your own bug free. So, be thankful to all of them for telling you the honest truth about the phone and what you can expect from it.

Guy
    TBH I haven't had one problem with my N1, no problems with the camera, 3g or anything. Second of all, you can go ahead and wait till it is 99$ but by then the next latest and greatest phone will be out, the rest of us will have the new geek toy and you will be left out.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

My brother has one and has regretted it ever since. I hear more complaints about that phone then anything else. You have to know its to be expected, but I hope they get it all fixed soon. Better then apple though...but I don't think Google should have played in this space if they can't have good customer service and sorted how who was gonna support who. Sounds like they just pass the buck from Tmobile to HTC to Google.

Was going to buy one after I saw his, but with all the complaints, I will sit back and wait....give it a year and wait till the price goes down and get the updated version when they know what they are doing.

sorry mate, those are kinda nonsensical statements imo!

If everybody had that attitude we would still be waiting for someone to test drive Henry Fords model T!!

I'm looking forwards to receiving my phone much as i did when i awaited the delivery of my MDA compact IV 18 months ago, again i was an early adopter of that phone and have had trouble free use for the last year and a half!

Good luck sitting on the fence, in a few months you can get it cheaper than what we've paid for it and think on the fun we've had during that time

Quote Originally Posted by acabbie View Post
    sorry mate, those are kinda nonsensical statements imo!

If everybody had that attitude we would still be waiting for someone to test drive Henry Fords model T!!

I'm looking forwards to receiving my phone much as i did when i awaited the delivery of my MDA compact IV 18 months ago, again i was an early adopter of that phone and have had trouble free use for the last year and a half!

Good luck sitting on the fence, in a few months you can get it cheaper than what we've paid for it and think on the fun we've had during that time
    Sounds good to me...in no rush.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links