How much are you paying for your data plan?

This is a discussion on How much are you paying for your data plan? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; thx to iphone war between my local 3 telco.. now i'm effectively paying abt usd9 for 12gb data... the price included tax......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much are you paying for your data plan?

thx to iphone war between my local 3 telco.. now i'm effectively paying abt usd9 for 12gb data... the price included tax...

Man those data plans in North America really bites.......

$10/UNLIMITED DATA (not for smart phone) still available but only works for UNLOCKED N1 version (will need to change some setting). LOCKED N1 version will be recognized by network and data plan will be upgrade to "smart phone" plan which is more expensive.
    Anyone who bought N1 unlocked and still doesn't have any data plan can put your sim card in to a "stupid phone" then call 611 and make add unlimited data for $10.

Na i had, 3g for g1 before then switched it to the blackberry and from the blackberry switched it to the nexus 3g. they better have not done anything without my consent.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Na i had, 3g for g1 before then switched it to the blackberry and from the blackberry switched it to the nexus 3g. they better have not done anything without my consent.

These companies make their living by doing stuff without your consent. So live with it.
    Corporate idiots...

Quote Originally Posted by misticjeff View Post
    T-Mobile Even More Plus (no contract)
    $59.99

500 min Talk
    Unlimited Text
    Unlimited Data/Web

Worth every penny!!
    me too but i got a family plan,,

$120 a month for 2 phones
    1500 shared min
    unlimited text
    unlimited web

so its $59 each like the single person plan but we each get 750 min instead of 500
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

"Family Data Unlimited
    With Family Data Unlimited, you get unlimited access to the mobile Web, search, email, apps and more. Get directions, listen to music, download games and TV clips from your top shows. Get unlimited access to your favorite web sites like CNN, ESPN®, MySpace®, Facebook®, YouTube™, Yahoo!® and more...as often as you'd like!

Messaging Unlimited for Families required; otherwise $15/month. Family Data Unlimited is available on a per line basis; it is not shared among the FamilyTalk group."

Quote Originally Posted by tinhmuonkiep View Post
    $10/UNLIMITED DATA (not for smart phone) still available but only works for UNLOCKED N1 version (will need to change some setting). LOCKED N1 version will be recognized by network and data plan will be upgrade to "smart phone" plan which is more expensive.
    Anyone who bought N1 unlocked and still doesn't have any data plan can put your sim card in to a "stupid phone" then call 611 and make add unlimited data for $10.
    there's no locked n1 version...
    i tested this with my friend's sim card who has $10/unlimited date plan but when i tried to browse web with my phone it told me i need to upgrade my data service.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by misticjeff View Post
    T-Mobile Even More Plus (no contract)
    $59.99

500 min Talk
    Unlimited Text
    Unlimited Data/Web

Worth every penny!!
    me too but i got a family plan,,

$120 a month for 2 phones
    1500 shared min
    unlimited text
    unlimited web

so its $59 each like the single person plan but we each get 750 min instead of 500

wow these plans seems so expensive....highway robbery.

I am using AT&T prepaid because t-mobile has poor coverage in my neighborhood and I spend most of my time near WiFi.

AT&T has a prepaid data option for 100 MB at $20/month (Edge for the N1). Not enough for streaming media, but sufficient for occasional web/email use, and unused MB rolls over. They also have a 200 message/month plan for $5, so my total, including occasional phone calls at $.25/minute, should come to less than $30/month.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links