How much are you paying for your data plan?

This is a discussion on How much are you paying for your data plan? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Zindol Originally Posted by jgunit Originally Posted by Zindol Hence the disclaimer. That's how they advertise it. Most 'unlimited' plans in Uk ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How much are you paying for your data plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jgunit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post

Hence the disclaimer. That's how they advertise it. Most 'unlimited' plans in Uk have caps though.
    Thats an amazing deal and unless you're tethering I dont see you going over 1gb anyways
    Yeah, I've never gone anywhere near 1gb. I'd recommend anyone to get on it.
    lol. I used about 16gb per month with my blackberry, even more now with my n1. so that plan would not with for me haha

Here in Taiwan I pay about 700 NT per month for unlimited downloads which is about $22 per month Same service in Hong Kong from One to Free is a staggering $549 HKD which is about $71 USD.
    Amazing how much rates can differ from country to country. Cheapest and best place to surf the net is Thailand but they have yet to get 3G service.

Quote Originally Posted by tinhmuonkiep View Post
    $10/UNLIMITED DATA (not for smart phone) still available but only works for UNLOCKED N1 version (will need to change some setting). LOCKED N1 version will be recognized by network and data plan will be upgrade to "smart phone" plan which is more expensive.
    Anyone who bought N1 unlocked and still doesn't have any data plan can put your sim card in to a "stupid phone" then call 611 and make add unlimited data for $10.
    So how do you change the settings? Is the $10 non smart phone data plan still working (you can still order that plan from the web...)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bav1987 View Post
    I have the $79.99 unlimited talk,text, and web.
    Is the plans there for text just for within your own mobile network for free or can you sms other people on other carriers or networks too?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links