Do you love your Nexus One? :)

This is a discussion on Do you love your Nexus One? :) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Agree and most people don't know how some of the features work and complain....I guess not being tech savvy has it's draw backs......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you love your Nexus One? :)

Agree and most people don't know how some of the features work and complain....I guess not being tech savvy has it's draw backs...

I love it. If you haven't used an Android phone before, it takes a little getting used to in order to figure out how it works, but within a couple of hours it felt completely natural to use. For me, discovering the online user manual and this discussion board were key to my getting the most out of the phone.

I am very happy with the N1 and like so many others have mentioned, can't seem to put it down. It is truly an amazing device.

I'm happy to see all the positive post. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I'll be at work but I am leaving a note on the door to please leave the package (hope they do, UPS has done it several times for me). Happy to be joining to Nexus family.

Yeah ... no kidding ... it takes a while to get used to ... it definitely isn't as user friendly as the iPhone ... but I love it. Probably fueled by the fact that I really don't like the iPhone's inability to fully customize it (imagine ... all the best features you want will require a jailbreak!) and Apple's marketing strategy.

Best phone I have ever owned. I can do everything I want to do on it and much more. It is a great device!
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links