Do you love your Nexus One? :)

This is a discussion on Do you love your Nexus One? :) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've been a follower of this forum along with AndroidCentral, XDA-Devs, Android Forums and the Google & T-Mobile Android forums for several weeks now. As ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you love your Nexus One? :)

Do you love your Nexus One? :)

I've been a follower of this forum along with AndroidCentral, XDA-Devs, Android Forums and the Google & T-Mobile Android forums for several weeks now. As you can imagine, I've read plenty of negativity about the Nexus One.

However, my reason for posting is that I want to hear from those of you that love this device. I haven't purchased it yet - but I just sold my Touch Pro2, so the funds are now available. If you love your phone, and you're not just "sticking it out," I want to hear about it!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yep! Not quite a week, but I've not had a single issue with it since I got it... I've had a 2G iPhone, G1, 3GS iPhone, and back to the 2G iPhone before I finally got the N1. I am happy and I am not looking back!

Since I got it I can't put it down. I'm always looking for an excuse to play with it. **** I'm typing from one now LOL. You will be blown away by the phone, all that negative media on tv is just geeks nitpicking.

Came from a blackberry, and a couple windows mobile devices before that. This is the best phone I've owned - and I'm not some fan boy blinded by new technology. It has it's issues, but those are always more announce than it's positives. It's fast, the screen looks amazing, Android 2.1 is a wonderful change from WM and BB, and it feels amazing in your hand.
    Rooted Nexus One

My NX1 doesn't have any problems either..

Good to hear this stuff! Would any of you recommend waiting until the first OTA update is pushed prior to me buying mine?

If you're comming from windows mobile I say get it now. Its just as stable (moreso) and any issues you may have with it probably wont compare to some of the flaws/issues of WM.

Btw, I love WM and was waiting for the HD2, but I'm glad I got the N1 instead.
    Rooted Nexus One

I love my N1 too. Sure, there's a few bugs, but this is an awesome Android phone, and I can't see myself getting another system (webOS, BB, iPhone) now that I have this.
    I don't know why you'd wait for the first OTA update, as the phone works awesome as is, and you'll get whatever "fixes" as soon as it comes out. Get it now.

Guy
    I absolutely love it, I haven't had a problem with it. I just can't stop looking at it, it is so sexy.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

Love the N1 and have had absolutely no problems with it. Its fast, easy to use, and has all the features you could want.

Not sure what the doubters are so worried about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links