Nexus One Poll: Are you satisfied?

This is a discussion on Nexus One Poll: Are you satisfied? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Now that you have had the Nexus One in your hands for a couple weeks, what is your satisfaction level? I am a Droid owner ...

View Poll Results: what to do with the fleas - Jim Style

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • get some rope and ham em' high

0 0%
  • grant a private thread so they can expose themselves

2 33.33%
  • tell em' to kick rocks

0 0%
  • leave it as is and let them dig themselves down

4 66.67%
  • trade our android devices in for palms and join the fleas

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Poll: Are you satisfied?

Nexus One Poll: Are you satisfied?

Now that you have had the Nexus One in your hands for a couple weeks, what is your satisfaction level?

I am a Droid owner that was very curious about this phone and its touted features and capabilities. Please tell me how you feel about it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

ya i would say yes. I enjoy it alot. There are a few minor things like multi touch that I would like to see, but overall the phone is great. no major issues. 3g is great in my area. tmobile customer service is alot better than sprint.

Same for me. I will miss the $30 sero.

Ill let you guys know when i get mine tomorrow!

The best phone I've ever had..I've owned an iPhone in the past (and the G1, MT3G), but android takes the cake and the nexus burns the place down. I have no complaints..and now that its rooted??? Its only gonna get better. ^_^ Totally satisfied.

...side note....
    After I rooted my Nexus, I went back into the market to install the apps that were removed from the wipe.....no BS. 33 APPS INSTALLED IN LESS THAN 5 MINS. I have a coworker using the Behold II as a witness...(his wife got one this past week n he's getting his tomorrow)...

...side note....
    After I rooted my Nexus, I went back into the market to install the apps that were removed from the wipe.....no BS. 33 APPS INSTALLED IN LESS THAN 5 MINS. I have a coworker using the Behold II as a witness...(his wife got one this past week n he's getting his tomorrow)...:nexusx:

wmm
    I'm extremely pleased with mine. The only major issue is the lack of bluetooth voice dialing. When they fix that, I'd give it very close to a 10/10.

Great phone, but no Sim Access Bluetooth

This means either I change my phone or change my Mercedes, which needs rSAP Bluetooth connectivity. This is not in the current version of Android. Small oversight for the millions of mobile phone users that have a car which requires this bluertooth profile.

TerD

I'm happy with the phone, the only thing I don't like is when sycnhing Facebook contacts, it replaces the contact name with Facebook name rather than the original contact name.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links