Video Playback

This is a discussion on Video Playback within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I made some videos with my Nexus one and I can play them on VLC but there is no audio. Any suitable video players out ...

Thread: Video Playback

Video Playback

I made some videos with my Nexus one and I can play them on VLC but there is no audio. Any suitable video players out there that can play these videos? How do I convert these videos to upload them on youtube? Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone? At least tell me if I need some codecs?

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsGrave View Post
    Anyone? At least tell me if I need some codecs?
    You probably did not receive an answer because. no one know. I will go ahead and test a video of mine with vlc though and see what happens.

Edit: When I went to go play the recorded video with VLC I received this error. VLC does not support the audio or video format "samr". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this.
    It does however work with Windows Media Player : /

Edit: Nvm, it doesn't even play the audio in windows media player... : /
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

wmm
    I made some videos with my Nexus one and I can play them on VLC but there is no audio. Any suitable video players out there that can play these videos? How do I convert these videos to upload them on youtube? Thanks.
    I don't know anything about youtube so I can't help you there, but they play fine for me in the QuickTime player on my Windows Vista computer.

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by wmm View Post
    I don't know anything about youtube so I can't help you there, but they play fine for me in the QuickTime player on my Windows Vista computer.
    I forgot to add, they should work just fine being uploaded to youtube.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

What file format u were trying to play on your PC using VLC?

You can go to this online (free) site, Zamzar and you can basically convert any format to whatever format you want. This is for those who doesn't want to download & install various software.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links