Have you seen anyone in public with a nexus one?

This is a discussion on Have you seen anyone in public with a nexus one? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; no one in charlotte NC. it was cool though, the other day my friend was playing with it and he ran into the "speech to ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have you seen anyone in public with a nexus one?

no one in charlotte NC.
    it was cool though, the other day my friend was playing with it and he ran into the "speech to text" feature and he was amazed! he said "mother fu**er" and it showed up as "mother ####" he was cracking up laughing.

I like being the first

You can just tell that this phone will be a hit when it becomes affordable enough for the masses. In the mean time though, the few of us that can comfortably spend the extra money to have the first of anything when it comes out; we get the spoils of being the guy that had it first. I remember when I had a 50" flat screen hanging on my wall in 1999. I had one in my living room before any bars or restaurants had them...I'm OK with that.

Enjoy it while you can. Pretty soon you'll be seeing every 6th grade kid with a Nexus One on their Christmas wish list to Santa.

Jay C.
    Birmingham, AL

Oh yeah..Roll Tide y'all.

By that time, we will be holding a nexus two.

I have been in Hong Kong for a couple of days now and I have not seen one yet. The Iphones on the other hand are in just about every other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by annasta111 View Post
    Have yet to see another here in Jacksonville but have had a few ask me if this was an iPhone! I mean seriously??????v
    I would have said yes its the new iPhone coming out this summer; I work for Apple and I'm testing it lol

But back on topic, I haven't seen anyone around my area in NYC with one so I guess I'll be one of the first out here with it. The guy at the T-Mobile store was trying to convince me not to buy one :rofl3:

Nope, only me lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links