Recommend me a good bluetooth headset for the nexus one please! :)

This is a discussion on Recommend me a good bluetooth headset for the nexus one please! :) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Are we talking about stereo bluetooth or just regular bluetooth headsets??? Anyways as for stereo bluetooth Ive had Samsung SBH500 for a while and sound ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend me a good bluetooth headset for the nexus one please! :)

Are we talking about stereo bluetooth or just regular bluetooth headsets???

Anyways as for stereo bluetooth
    Ive had Samsung SBH500 for a while and sound great and produce decent mid/low bass and very comfortable
    also recommend any headset that have SRS WOW HD built into the headset since the N1 lacks an equalizer

I have Plantronics Voyager 510, it used to be the best BT headset, worked like a charm on Nokia, though I don't hear ringtone in the headset on my Nexus One. Ordered Plantronics Voyager Pro (now the best BT headset) don't know, if the ringtone will get through either

Jabra Extreme

I bought a Jabra Extreme, to replace my aging Plantronics 510. The Jabra Extreme sounds great - really sounds like your not even using a bluetooth headset. It also connects great, and best of all, I tend to forget I'm wearing it. The thing is tiny too, which makes carrying it around really a breeze. I've owned several bluetooth headsets (Plantronics, Jawbone, Motorola), but this one is my favorite so far.

Headsets

Do all of these recognize voice calling. Like when I say "CALL HOME" it will dial my home for me?

Only the best

www.jabra.com check out the Jabra Stone or Halo. both devices match great with the Nexus One and you will have a top product.

Be Good!

Ben

Plantronics Voyager PRO has been working very well for me for the past few months. Give it a try!

Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset | Superior Performance

Nica Sunrise

I actually like this headset http://mavericklifestyle.com. I picked one up recently, and it's really comfortable and sounds fine. I really like how it doesn't have an ear bud and looks way different than everything else.

*edit* it's called the Nica Sunrise

Jawbone icon works great

i just got the jawbone prime, it was $36 including shipping from buy.com. i guess it might be refurbished, but looks new and works great. says it's oem, so it is authentic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links