Seidio Super Extended battery for Nexus one

This is a discussion on Seidio Super Extended battery for Nexus one within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Seidio is considering to develop the super extended battery for Nexus one. This battery will almost double the capacity of stock battery and require a ...

Thread: Seidio Super Extended battery for Nexus one

Seidio Super Extended battery for Nexus one

Seidio is considering to develop the super extended battery for Nexus one. This battery will almost double the capacity of stock battery and require a new door. If you are interested in this battery, please post here or send an email to nexusone@seidio.com. If you have any input(s) for this battery, please let us know,

Thank you

Seidio

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

depends

How big would this new door be? I would love a longer battery life (one day just won't cut it in a business environment, and I don't even use it for business), but if it's too big to fit in the small smart phone cases that are out now, it will just cause other problems.

Is anyone out there who is using this phone as a true business phone? How's the battery life working out for you?

I use it for business. The only time I can tell that the battery get drained is when the WiFi is on and connected. That really does a number on the battery. The GPS is always on but only used when needed. So, its the WiFi that kills the battery. Otherwise the battery can last 2 or more days on mine.

Interested in buying two of these - but again, it depends on price and size, obviously...
    Rooted Nexus One

I am extremely interested.

interested

Would consider as long as it's not too big and you color match the existing cover.

Junior Member benjamin__nexusone's Avatar
    Very interested

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Interested as well.

I would also be interested in a spare battery with a travel case/charger. Sort of like what the Samsung Blackjack had.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links