Proud new owner from Glendale,CA

This is a discussion on Proud new owner from Glendale,CA within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well everyone, long anticipation but worth it, (I hope). I finally got my Nexus One but unfortunately haven't played with it yet because its in ...

Thread: Proud new owner from Glendale,CA

Proud new owner from Glendale,CA

Well everyone, long anticipation but worth it, (I hope). I finally got my Nexus One but unfortunately haven't played with it yet because its in charge, reason why i said i hope :rofl3:. But as soon as I do I will respond back here possibly by tonight and get back to you on the phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

congratulation!

Congrats and Welcome....

Thank you, thank you, this phone is completely worth the full price. That should tell you if i enjoyed it. I have a question though... how do i get google voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidfan74 View Post
    Thank you, thank you, this phone is completely worth the full price. That should tell you if i enjoyed it. I have a question though... how do i get google voice?
    Congrats Androidfan, I got mine today also, but have been too busy playing with it to post...or to let it charge completely. All I can say is this phone is great...

Google voice is by invitation only. I think there's a Wave/Voice thread here on the forums, so you can ask someone for an invite. I'd love to share, but have no invites yet

Yayyy welcome to the club! I'm right over the hill in Hollywood!
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i used all mine up

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links