Nexus review and iPhone comparison.

This is a discussion on Nexus review and iPhone comparison. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Nice Review...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus review and iPhone comparison.

Nice Review

Android should improve shortly as you guys will get additional features

-Multitouch browser is HUGE addition, I am loving it and find myself searching the internet in bed every night now. Dolphin was good though, but i like the bookmark management better of stock browser.
    -About 150mbs of ram will be released with updated kernel. I haven't personally tested, but plenty have and it works.
    -Is battery life that bad on your Nexus one? I have mine set to use less cpu power when on idle which may help some, but I have never had to recharge during the day yet. Maybe my previous phones were AWFUl because i look at thsi as an improvement! To each his own though.

Eitherway, good things coming.

Great review!

Great review, btw my Dad is 74 and got himself a N1 as well. Nothing to do with age :D

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyNeXus1 View Post
    i know i already commented, but i wanted to kinda of bump it to the top so that more people can read this lol. it was really fun to read. thanks OP
    Thanks, and thanks to everyone that read and enjoyed. Stay to tuned for my next review: the ikea folding outdoor chair 3.0 [now to find an ikea forum...]

found on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVyExV8SYo&feature=fvw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVyExV8SYo&feature=fvw[/ame]

I enjoyed the review.. and it was spot on. I am a former IPhone owner, and I will admit that one of the reasons I switched was that the IPhone has become so common (plus I had an old 2g that was so s l o w. I love the speed of my N1.

Commonality should not be a reason to switch to a different brand, but at the same time it does not automatically mean that the more common brand is also the best out there.

Great rewiev, can't believe that 1400mah battery is that bad plus N1 has AMOLED screen.
    Anybody can test how much battery lives when whatching movies, can you watch 2movies withou rechargeing?

Just by way of an update;

A lot of the issues I had with the Nexus when I first got it I can now attribute to the fact I had to get used to the design of both the hardware and Android itself [being a first time user].

I can now say that this phone beats the absolute hands down ****e out of the iPhone [IMHO]. Very very happy with this phone!

Also a chance to say 'big up yourself' to the members of this community that have been so helpful to me and many others as we all adjust to the power and potential of this device.

Cheers and beers!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links