Nexus review and iPhone comparison.

This is a discussion on Nexus review and iPhone comparison. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I agree with the review 100%, which may be why I may be going back to the iPhone. At the end of the day you ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nexus review and iPhone comparison.

I agree with the review 100%, which may be why I may be going back to the iPhone. At the end of the day you want a computer, I want an unobtrusive device that just gives me the facts and maybe an occasional direction. It definitely is the true geeks device though and very impressive.

Heh, never seen this before. Great review indeed. Thanks for bumping it

Got them both, use them both

Been switching back and forth between my N1 and the 3GS. Why do I go back to the 3GS you might ask? Answer - the keyboard on the N1 drives me nuts. The N1 keyboard has a slight lag and multiple times during the day I accidentally press one of the four buttons at the bottom of the screen which takes me out of what I am doing.

Most under utilized feature of the N1 - the trackball! You should be able to unlock the screen with the track ball instead of the small button at the top of the screen which can be a pita. Also the current version doesn't support different color notifications. Future updates should resolve one or both of these issues, which is why I am holding on to the N1. Get those fixed and I am back in love with the N1.

Found some really good apps for the N1, like Handcent, Astro File Manager, Google Sky Map, Google Talk, Locale, Mobile Package Tracker... that are hard/impossible to replace on the iphone.

As of now the android app store has 50,00 apps. I do agree with you though. I will never go back to the iPhone. Apple has been polishing the iPhone for 4 years and its very polished. I would expected for the nexus one and android to get better as time goes buy.

Keyboard issues were the main reason I returned to the iPhone.

That is 'THE' biggest reason I have not shifted over 100% to the N1. I believe these are software related and hope that Google will fix this in a future release.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JustLeft View Post
    That is 'THE' biggest reason I have not shifted over 100% to the N1. I believe these are software related and hope that Google will fix this in a future release.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    Even with alternate kb's? I'm using BetterKeyboard, and have no unusual behaviours.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links