Colorware CUSTOM Nexus One Coloring!

This is a discussion on Colorware CUSTOM Nexus One Coloring! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Saw this come up on twitter a buncha times, and of course I had to check it out! Pimp your Nexus One or Nook with ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colorware CUSTOM Nexus One Coloring!

Exclamation Colorware CUSTOM Nexus One Coloring!

Saw this come up on twitter a buncha times, and of course I had to check it out!

Pimp your Nexus One or Nook with ColorWare – Android and Me

Colorware, a company that custom color painting/coating of devices now supports the Nexus One! You can either purchase a custom colored Nexus phone from them, or send your Nexus and for about 200 you can get it custom painted and coated! The coating is VERY high quality and from the pictures, is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

The price and the voiding of the warranty is keeping me on the fence, but JUST saw the neon and glow in the dark colors they can do, and this seems like a great way to have a one of a kind Nexus.

The quality of the coating is incredible. O_O;;

ColorWare - Google Nexus One

If i were to color my phone, i would have to pick these colors, because it happens to be my favorite color combination. :P
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

are the clip on cases?

omg nevermind you send in your phone and it takes about 4 weeks... i don't think i could ever do that 4 weeks without my phone..

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    are the clip on cases?
    They are NOT cases.

Its permanent painting and coating.

Apparently they take apart the devices piece by piece, sand the surfaces and paint then coat them! Its a X2 type coating, so its super scratch resistant...

If you buy the phone PLUS the coating, then you get a custom warranty from them, but i guess if you send in your phone, its only a 30 day warranty. Its stated that if something HAPPENS to your phone, where you would need to send it back to the manufacturer, then they are able to sell you a set of the original housing for the phone. But i'm not sure if they will have/be able to do this with the Nexus.

$200 is alot to paint a phone though. But it looks so nice. 0_0
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I'd love to have mine murdered out...But I have mine engraved so am happy with it as is. Plus I still have $200...
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Saw this come up on twitter a buncha times, and of course I had to check it out!

Pimp your Nexus One or Nook with ColorWare Android and Me

Colorware, a company that custom color painting/coating of devices now supports the Nexus One! You can either purchase a custom colored Nexus phone from them, or send your Nexus and for about 200 you can get it custom painted and coated! The coating is VERY high quality and from the pictures, is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

The price and the voiding of the warranty is keeping me on the fence, but JUST saw the neon and glow in the dark colors they can do, and this seems like a great way to have a one of a kind Nexus.

The quality of the coating is incredible. O_O;;

ColorWare - Google Nexus One

If i were to color my phone, i would have to pick these colors, because it happens to be my favorite color combination. :P
    my god mate, those colours hurt my eyes. each to their own though.

I like this combo

But doing this must void your warranty

i hate you OP!!!!! now i want to send my phone in and get it painted!!! red and black, or all black... i think the best part about this is the fact that you'll have a truly one of a kind phone... like 100% different.

I would love an all black one.

Quote Originally Posted by minedune2 View Post
    I like this combo

But doing this must void your warranty
    This is true, but colorware assumes warranty there after. Make a custom phone then continue it to the end. It will give you an option to buy phone replacement etc etc.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

I would love to have an all red one. They sometimes sell the pieces for you put together yourself. I would buy the pieces and do it myself. I don't think I would send anyone my phone for 4 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links