Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by lessthanthreetrance I ordered mine on Feb 21, it was shipped out the next day and came very fast. Unfortunately, the battery life ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by lessthanthreetrance
    I ordered mine on Feb 21, it was shipped out the next day and came very fast. Unfortunately, the battery life was abysmal. I used it for nearly two weeks doing multiple recharges per day, hoping more cycles would improve battery life; it didn't improve. I would even still be using it now because I only received the Nexus One a few days prior to receiving this battery, so I did not expect the OEM battery to perform any better. Last week, after plugging in my phone, it shut off (I think), and would not respond. The orange/green LED that lights up while charging started to take turns blinking. I removed the battery and replaced it with the OEM battery my phone came with and battery life has been significantly improved. It actually lasts all day now when I am at school.

Summary: Excellent service, horrible product.
    Hello,

We are sorry about your experience and that is definitely not normal! Please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

How can we trust this product specially if purchasing outside U.S. we don't want to return the product if it doesnt function what we expect because it cost time and money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links