Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for Nexus One Seidio invests in extensive research to find the best and most powerful battery components on the ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

Seidio invests in extensive research to find the best and most powerful battery components on the market. We carefully select top quality Japanese cells for our batteries to ensure the highest level of safety, quality, and performance. Our research, knowledge, and expertise give us the ability to create batteries that provide maximum capacity in their comparable space. This Innocell Extended Life Battery is designed for the customer who needs extra life, but doesn't want to add any thickness to their device. This model fits in your device's existing battery space and doesn't require a replacement door, which makes it a perfect replacement for your original battery.

- Made from the highest quality Japanese cells
    - More capacity in the same form factor
    - Fits in existing space so no replacement door is needed
    - Perfect replacement for your original battery
    - Capacity: 1600mAh

* All battery life claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

Pre Order Now Available!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How much extra life?

Junior Member icebrg1978_nexusone's Avatar
    Just Ordered Mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tribz View Post
    How much extra life?
    Stock battery is at 1400mAh.

A little bit more than 14% increase over the stock battery.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Seidio invests in extensive research to find the best and most powerful battery components on the market. We carefully select top quality Japanese cells for our batteries to ensure the highest level of safety, quality, and performance. Our research, knowledge, and expertise give us the ability to create batteries that provide maximum capacity in their comparable space. This Innocell Extended Life Battery is designed for the customer who needs extra life, but doesn't want to add any thickness to their device. This model fits in your device's existing battery space and doesn't require a replacement door, which makes it a perfect replacement for your original battery.

- Made from the highest quality Japanese cells
    - More capacity in the same form factor
    - Fits in existing space so no replacement door is needed
    - Perfect replacement for your original battery
    - Capacity: 1600mAh

* All battery life claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

Pre Order Now Available!
    Will there be a bigger than 1600mah available???

I think they have said that they are working on an even larger capacity battery, one that will come with a replacement battery door to accommodate the larger cell.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I think they have said that they are working on an even larger capacity battery, one that will come with a replacement battery door to accommodate the larger cell.
    I wonder if a case will be made as well to accommodate the 5mm increase

Got mine today. Anyone got any tips on the best way to optimize this thing? Do I need to run through several cycles of drain/charge?

if someone who has received theirs could post how much life this battery is giving them it would be greatly appritiated. Thank you in advance.

I should have mine tomorrow. I will post results ASAP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links