Eager to try spring clip holster

This is a discussion on Eager to try spring clip holster within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I looked up reviews of the spring clip holster for other devices, and I have to say that I don't believe I've ever seen any ...

Thread: Eager to try spring clip holster

Eager to try spring clip holster

I looked up reviews of the spring clip holster for other devices, and I have to say that I don't believe I've ever seen any other product with as universally-positive comments as this one. I got an "any day now" email yesterday in response to my pre-order, so I'm really looking forward to receiving this and trying it out for myself.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I received my shipment notice last night, so now it's just waiting for the USPS to do its job (not willing to pay premium shipping charges on top of the already-high price of the holster).

Hello,

I think you will be very satisfied with the purchase! Here at Seidio, we pride ourselves on making excellent premium smartphone accessories.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Regards,

I received the holster yesterday, and so far I am very satisfied with it. I posted a small review in the thread over in the "accessories" forum. Very nice product.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links