Thoughts on the iPad?

This is a discussion on Thoughts on the iPad? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I can't help but want it. :\ It really is a waste of money, not having a flash/multi-tasking. But I miss the awesome multi-touch and ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts on the iPad?

I can't help but want it. :\

It really is a waste of money, not having a flash/multi-tasking.

But I miss the awesome multi-touch and games on the app store....

If Android stepped it up, and got GOOD true multi-touch on a tablet, it would MURDER the iPad.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

If I hadn't gotten the Nexus One, I might have gotten this. What I really wanted was an iPod touch with internet capabilities that didn't require forking over $70 to AT&T every month (family plan on T-Mobile now). I am a bit underwhelmed because it doesn't have a camera or multitasking. The 10-hr battery life is awesome though...and that's with actually using it for a lot of stuff (if you look at the testing on apple.com)

Since using the Nexus One and Android OS, I am seeing how awesome everything it can do is, and I love being able to multitask. I am SO GLAD I got the Nexus first.

I think it is a bit too big and am not too fond of the new Micro Sim card thing. Around that size I would rather get a small netbook or laptop. It either goes in the palm of my hand or it has to sit on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    I think it is a bit too big and am not too fond of the new Micro Sim card thing. Around that size I would rather get a small netbook or laptop. It either goes in the palm of my hand or it has to sit on the table.
    It would be so fun to take notes and type on the screen though!

Thats one thing no one can deny. The multi-touch of Apple can hardly be matched.

But you REALLY CAN, get a netbook the same size that is 2-3 times better when it comes to specs/processing. But it won't have all the stupid pointless apps that Apple has.

Come to think of it though, the iPad would open the gates to even MORE $$ spending on pointless apps to do things that most computers can do for FREE.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links