BB to N1?

This is a discussion on BB to N1? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; supsandroid: i am from australia so i use Optus here. i am using the same bb plan i used to have and seems to work ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB to N1?

supsandroid: i am from australia so i use Optus here. i am using the same bb plan i used to have and seems to work fine. coz now i seem to be getting my emails coming through from gmail. but i will have to wait to see my first bill in order to really be sure.

mah: yeah i am very impressed so far. i havent been able to keep it down yet, i keep wanting to explore the phone and apps. however i do have 1 q, when i use the camera to take a pic - and set it as wallpaper - why does it appear blurred on the background?

i do miss the use of blackberry messenger though. coz i use that to communicate with all my friends overseas. i can keep 2 phones but it might be a hassle carrying 2 phones around.

hi again, does anyone know if there is a way to change the format of the telephone number ? in australia the format appears as 'xxxx-xxxx' for landlines ?

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links