Archive Google mail

This is a discussion on Archive Google mail within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; How do I archive google mail to certain mail box folders. When I get a new mail and I get the option to archive it, ...

Thread: Archive Google mail

Archive Google mail

How do I archive google mail to certain mail box folders. When I get a new mail and I get the option to archive it, I hit the archive button but I do not get the option to move it to a certain folder. How do I do that??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    How do I archive google mail to certain mail box folders. When I get a new mail and I get the option to archive it, I hit the archive button but I do not get the option to move it to a certain folder. How do I do that??
    Here since 4ish and no one answered you!?! C'mon folks!

Apply one of your labels to the email, THEN 'archive' it, just like on the web.
    Its just such a mess around having to do that, I love this phone but surely there is an easier way to move emails to folders......... What about the built in email program has anyone had any success with that???

And the use of filters to set the labels automatically make it really handy. I can either have it go straight to the archive under those labels, or have them show up in my inbox and just hit the archive button when I'm ready to make them disappear. Much nicer than having to go through the nonsense of selecting a folder to move it to when I'm done with them.

Guys,
    I forgot about using the filtering system, I have been on .Me for so long now and when I went back to gmail due to the Nexus One and looked in the filtering section I had already set up filters from years ago, any way I have modified the filters and hopefully that will start working good for me.
    Thanks for jogging my memory

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links