Just got mine yesterday (Very nice phone)

This is a discussion on Just got mine yesterday (Very nice phone) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just received my N1 yesterday and, I must say; I'm very satisfied so far. I get 3G coverage everywhere except when I'm at work, ...

Thread: Just got mine yesterday (Very nice phone)

Just got mine yesterday (Very nice phone)

I just received my N1 yesterday and, I must say; I'm very satisfied so far. I get 3G coverage everywhere except when I'm at work, which is no big deal.

I'm new to the Android community so, you won't see many complaints from me. I knew I would like this phone after my experience with a MT3G, which I liked also.

The only issue is, I have added some music but can't locate it on the phone. I'll have to read some more of the manual and browse around here for the solution.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Congrats on getting your N1. And as for the problem your having. It should detect all the music on your sd card automati ly. Just open up the music player.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

Quote Originally Posted by phunds View Post
    Congrats on getting your N1. And as for the problem your having. It should detect all the music on your sd card automati ly. Just open up the music player.
    Yeah, I actually tried that but, I only see the songs that were installed by default. I'll figure it out, there was something extra I had to do on the My Touch but I can't find it on the N1.

Hmm. As far as my experience goes, mine worked fine after just copy my music into the device. Oh. I created music folder but it shouldnt a matter anyway.

I found out in the tech & bug issues section that the N1 will only play M4P( or MPEG4) files. This means I can put all my Itunes music on it if I wanted to. that's pretty cool and, I didn't think I would be able to do that.

It's kind of weird because the My-touch played everything.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links